Wednesday 29 January 2014

Photo Shoot #1, Fun and a Family Visit

I've really struggled to get any decent photos of Cheese awake and, seeing as I normally take LOTS of photos, had taken nowhere as many as I'd planned too, so I persevered and took some that I'm really pleased with  :o)













Cheese's new favourite pastime - cat wrangling!!

My little doggy family  <3
After an awful lot of effort on both parts, Moss and Cheese FINALLY worked out how to play tug together  :o)  Huge happiness on both sides!





A little video for the full sound effect ;o)



For an easily confused pup, life then got quite difficult as he had Moss shoving a toy in his face for more tuggy games whilst Casey decided to be pleasant to him for 5 minutes and wanted to make him play wrestling and racey chasey games!



Yesterday afternoon, Sophie and I took Cheese with us to visit my cousins and their fabulous daughter, Megan, who is petrified of dogs. Meg has been cooing over all of the Cheese photos and videos and decided that she was going to be terribly brave and meet him. I went armed with nearly all of his toys, just in case he decided to get nippy, but the pair of them were wonderful together  :o)  Meg held his lead to walk him down to the garden in an attempt to get him to wee (but we were thwarted by VERY EXCITING fallen apples!) and fed him treats and cuddled him when he was sleepy and played with him for ages. Cheese was mostly on his behaviour and did not do much nipping, apart from taking a bit of a fancy to Meg's tasty toes  ;o)



Meg and Cheese playing

Cheese was slightly stronger than Meg was expecting!

"Hello there, Food Man. Are you doing my tea?"

"Shhh. Don't tell him I'm here!"

Cuddles on the sofa with Meg and Jane

Cheese snoozing on his new favourite person friend
I'm finding it difficult to update this blog as often as I'd like, so I'm investigating more convenient options. When I find, I'll let you know  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment